These are some more light tests for the harman paper. Not pictured are the exposures I did not care for. Most of the testing is seeing if my preflash strategy is good. Instead of doing the consistent paper flash (recommended) I made a diffusing lens cap. I preflash the paper by taking an exposure through the cap of equal length to the normal exposure. The lighter ones in the previous batch of photos are those. The ones here had no preflash. I surprised that they came out better than the preflashed ones which appear
I ordered an 8x10 camera to allow to shoot direct paper positives and hopefully some older processes once I get the hang of it. While waiting I’ve been waiting I shot some of the paper at 4x5. So here’s some experiments.
Harman Direct paper positive 4x5, selenium toned
Have some classic unposted Bree